Utilizing a measured approach that has guided overall development of the community, new offerings will be added continually — with direct input from those who will live and play on the property.
- 400+ private acres located a short 5 miles from charming downtown Blue Ridge
- 1,000,000+ acres of managed wilderness in the nearby Chattahoochee and Cherokee National Forests
- Over 4,300+ feet of frontage on a world-class fishery – the clear-flowing Toccoa River
- 3.5 miles of walking trails along the Toccoa River, slow moving creeks and through the valley of fern. The plan calls for up to 6 miles of trails as development of the community continues.
- Managed access to Blue Ridge amenities including Lake Blue Ridge, Ocoee Whitewater, Appalachian Trail, wineries & breweries, private fly fishing water, Harrah’s Casino and more!
- 6,580-yard links-feel golf course, par 70. Nine holes playable now.
- Driving range with chipping area and large practice putting green
- Family par-3 course and full 18-holes – construction scheduled to be completed by early Summer 2019
- Community activities and programming
- Additional Planned Amenities:
- River Pavilion & Event Lawn
- Golf Shop & Grill
- Member Lodge / Inn
- Health/Wellness & Swim/Tennis Facilities
- Event Barn with Overnight Cottage Village
The ancient Cherokee called this area “the enchanted land.” And it was this magical combination of mountain and river that drew us to this project. Following the lead of the United States Forest Service — which purchased large tracts of land to be preserved and nurtured for future generations — we are likewise committed to being wise stewards of this distinctive and beautiful environment. With over 30 years of combined real estate sales and development experience, we’ve learned to scrupulously balance economic development with resource stewardship. It is a measured approach that we believe creates timeless value.
- PETER N. KNUTZEN
- KEVIN P. HERMETZ