Utilizing a measured approach that has guided overall development of the community, new offerings will be added continually — with direct input from those who will live and play on the property.
- 400+ acres of resort property surrounded by the soaring Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia
- 1,000,000 acres of managed wilderness in the nearby Chattahoochee and Cherokee National Forests
- Over 4,300+ feet of frontage along the clear-flowing Toccoa River
- Extensive trail system exploring the river, creeks and mountains
- Managed access to Blue Ridge amenities including Lake Blue Ridge, Cohutta Mountains, Ocoee Whitewater, Appalachian Trail, Local Wineries & Breweries, A new Harrah’s Casino and more!
- 6,580-yard links-feel golf course, par 70, nine holes playable now.
- Driving range, chipping and putting greens
- Family par-3 course and full 18-holes – play scheduled for summer 2018
- River Pavilion with Event Lawn – scheduled for summer 2018
- Community activities and programming –
- Additional Planned Amenities:
- Tennis, Swim, and Fitness
- Event Barn with Overnight Cottage Village
The ancient Cherokee called this area “the enchanted land.” And it was this magical combination of mountain and river that drew us to this project. Following the lead of the United States Forest Service — which purchased large tracts of land to be preserved and nurtured for future generations — we are likewise committed to being wise stewards of this distinctive and beautiful environment. With over 30 years of combined real estate sales and development experience, we’ve learned to scrupulously balance economic development with resource stewardship. It is a measured approach that we believe creates timeless value.
- PETER N. KNUTZEN
- KEVIN P. HERMETZ